James Robert Plemons was born April 2, 1988 in Dallas, Texas, USA, an American actor. It is also well-known for his portrayal as Todd Alquist in the landmark series Breaking Bad. The actor has also been nominated for Primetime Emmy Awards. Jesse Plemons, who portrayed Todd Alquist on the highly popular Netflix series Breaking Bad, recently married his longtime partner, actress Kirsten Dunst James Robert Plemons.
James Robert Plemons (Jesse Lon Plemons) was born on April 2, 1988 in Dallas Texas, United States. James was brought up along with his two siblings and parents. Of his siblings, one is the sister named Jamie and the other is the brother named Kyle. James studied at Austin High School before moving to New York to study acting at the famed Juilliard School of Drama in New York City.
Jesse Plemons’ professional career began at an early age. The actor, 34, was born in Dallas, Texas, to parents Lisa Beth and Jim Bob Plemons, and has an elder sister, Jill. In 2007, he graduated from Texas Tech University Independent School District’s high school via online learning. The actor owns a white 6500 sq ft house with 4 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms that was built in 2013, which is located in Los Angeles, California.
James Robert Plemons started his acting career with a bit part in the short-lived ABC Family series Greek. In the next year, he appeared in a short film called Mutual Appreciation Society, where he played one of two main characters—neither of whom was named James. He also appeared in the indie film The Women’s Room with Felicity Huffman and Meryl Streep.
James Robert Plemons Networth:
As of 2018,james robert plemons has an estimated net worth of $10 million. His annual salary is $500K and it is about to increase so much with his upcoming movie roles. James Robert Plemons’ body measurement is 5 feet 10 inches and his weight is 72 Kg. The actor’s ethnicity is White American and his birth sign is Taurus Zodiac Sign name. Jesse Lon Plemons was born on 8 September 1998, in Temple, Texas, United States. He moved to New York City to study at the prestigious Juilliard School of Drama in New York City.
- The wonderful globe was discovered for the first time by James Robert Plemons of the United States.
- Jesse Plemons, James’ mother, and Kirsten Dunst gave birth to James Plemons.
- Kristen and Jesse have started a family, which currently includes two children.
- Plemons has acted in a number of films as a supporting actor.
- James Robert Plemons is used in the role of Todd Alquist in the Breaking Bad series.
- Breaking Bad is an American serial drama television program, which is broadcast by Netflix.
- James Robert Plemons played the role of Daniel Krumitz in Stranger Things.
- His roles also included being cast as Finn Woodlock in his appearance on Fargo, Todd Alquist on Breaking Bad and Jeff Pickett on Friday Night Lights and Sex Ed Tom at Blindspot.
- Plemons became one of the main characters in Netflix’s series named Black Mirror.