We humans are definitely creatures of habit and an old car parked in a corner of the property quickly becomes part of the furniture; weeks turn into months, which can lead to years if you’re not careful. Here are a few good reasons to get it together and call in a car removal company and reclaim that space.
1. Reclaim That Space – If your yard is looking a bit cluttered, calling a car removal company is a quick fix; make sure you haven’t left anything inside and on their website, enter the information to get a free quote for your vehicle. If you’re happy with the price (most people are), you can arrange for the money to be wired to your account and set a date and time when the car can be collected.
2. Smarten Up The Home – If, for example, you have the in-laws coming to visit, it isn’t going to set the right tone with an old car languishing in the yard. Search online for a car removal service in Sydney or in your city and browse a few websites; that should lead to receiving a good cash deal, while the car removal company takes care of everything, including the deregistration. This company would be a registered recycling operator that is fully authorised to buy and recycle old vehicles, which is the eco-friendly way to scrap your car.
3. Harmful To The Environment – An old car has gasoline, engine and gearbox oil and a spill would result in your soil being attacked. It would be understandable if you had to find a way to get the car to the scrap dealer’s yard, yet the car removal company will pay you a fair price and have the car taken away, removing the hazard permanently.
4. Extra Cash – The car removal company offers top prices for vehicles that meet their criteria. Most known makes are accepted and they do pay cash and arrange for the car collection in a timely manner. There are no hidden charges and you receive the cash before the car is collected. All you have to do is provide the vehicle documentation and the car removal company will do the rest.
5. Reduce Your Carbon Footprint – When you decide to sell that old car to a car removal company, you can be sure that many of the parts will end up being reused, while the rest is responsibly recycled using a car crusher. We have come a long way with vehicle recycling and there is a huge scrap car component industry; parts are removed from scrap cars and reconditioned and resold.
As we move into 2022, why not start the year by arranging for a car for cash company to collect that old car and pay you a fair price at the same time. You will be very glad that you did when the summer ends and you have that much-needed extra space on your property that can be put to good use.