If you’re going to make lash extensions, you probably want to know how to take care of them properly and what you should do to avoid any damage.
Read about it in our article.
Do’s and Don’ts With Lash Extensions?
Let’s start with what we need to do to get quality and beautiful extensions:
- Look to an experienced certified lashmaker who knows all the nuances of this procedure.
- Use high-quality materials for extensions: the best lash supplies in Toronto can be purchased on the site of the popular Canadian company LashStorePro. The brand offers proven certified products, which are preferred by Canadian and US TOP stylists. By buying such lash supplies in Toronto, you choose the quality, great look, health safety and long life of your eyelashes!
- Before making this beauty-procedure we recommend to conduct a skin allergy test. To make sure that wearing eyelash extensions will be comfortable for you.
- Expect 4 hours before washing. This will increase fixation resistance.
- Clean your eyelashes regularly. This will extend their life span and reduce the potential of allergic reactions or irritations due to accumulated dirt.
And now to the things you shouldn’t do, if you have made eyelash extensions:
- Don’t rub your eyes. Otherwise, you risk traumatizing and even tearing out your extended and natural eyelashes.
- Do not use oily products for lash care or oil-based makeup removers. The point is that they can weaken the fixation of the glue.
- Do not use abrasive materials for eyelash cleaning. We are talking about cotton pads and wipes. Instead, use lint-free pads.
- Don’t try to change the curl with a lash curler. If you want eyelashes to have a beautiful bend, choose lash supplies in Toronto with C, D, M & L curl. Ask your lashmaker to choose a beautiful bend that will fit your look.
- Do not use products with hazardous components such as PEG (polyethylene glycol), hexylene glycol, butylene and propylene glycol.
We wish everyone beautiful and healthy eyelashes!